Mini 12 EJ
Mini 12 EJ
Mini 12 EJ is powered by 230V mains and is especially suitable where continuous operation is required.
Mini 12 EBJ is powered by a heavy duty 24V/120 Ah battery pack with built-in charger capable of charging the batteries whilst the platform is in use. Operation is also possible independently of mains connection.
Adjustable travelling width:
With the axles retracted, the overall width is down to 1.02 m which enables the lift to pass through narrow openings.
Standard features also include hydraulic stabilizers, tool tray and power outlet in the basket.
The fly jib provides access up and over roof edges or other difficult to reach areas. The jib also lifts the basket up behind obstacles. Generally, the fly jib means more convenient and precise maneuverability. The telescopic boom ensures quick up and down movements and enables full unrestricted outreach to be achieved even at low level. Furthermore, the tail swing falls within the area of the outrigger footprint so the operator does not need to worry about slewing the knuckle into fixed structures around the set up area.
In order to respond to your request we need your contact information. Please complete the fields below.
Mini 12 EJ
Mini 12 EBJ
Max. working height
Max. basket load
Basket rotation ±
Turret rotation ±
- English Metric
- Australia - Monitor Industries Pty Ltd
- Austria - SAHALIFT GmbH
- Belgium - Heli NV
- Canada - Tracked Lifts LLC
- China - Beijing Xinyazhong Co. Ltd
- Czech Republic - STATECH s.r.o.
- Denmark - OMMELIFT A/S
- Estonia - Liftest OÜ
- Finland - Talhu Oy
- France - All Road
- Germany - Sahalift GmbH
- Hong Kong - Avion Access Company Limited
- Indonesia - PT MHE-Demag Indonesia
- Iraq - DIB - Deutsch-Irakisches Büro
- Kingdom of Bahrain - Gulf Equipment & Technology
- Kuwait - Gulf Group Co.
- Malaysia - MHE-Demag Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Netherlands - Kors Hoogwerksystemen BV
- Norway - Liftgruppen AS
- Nouvelle-Calédonie - CIPAC Industries
- Oman - Teejan Equipment LLC
- Pakistan - KK Power
- Philippines - MHE-Demag (P) Inc.
- Poland - Windex
- Portugal - Transporel, LDA.
- Qatar - Q-FAB
- Saudi Arabia - MASA Equipment Company
- Singapore - MHE-Demag (S) Pte Ltd
- Slovakia - mateco Slovakia s.r.o.
- Slovenia - MHM d.o.o.
- Sweden - Liftgruppen AB
- Switzerland - Sahalift GmbH
- Taiwan - MHE-Demag Taiwan Company Limited
- Thailand - MHE-Demag (T) Ltd
- Turkey - Acarlar Dis Ticaret Ve Makina Sanayi A.S.
- UAE - Al Laith International
- USA - Tracked Lifts LLC
- Vietnam - MHE-Demag Vietnam Company Ltd
Retractable wheel axle
1.05 m - 1.51 m.
Towed after car
O1 The lift can be equipped with electro-hydraulic propulsion with hydraulic coupling. When equipped with propulsion the platform can propel itself around the relative plane work site. The propulsion is operated by means of two hydraulic valves, each controlling one side of the propulsion.
Double Charger System with Boost Effect (230V only)
O10 When connected to 230V mains, the 2-charger system provides unlimited lift operation and re-charge of battery pack simultaneously.
Boost effect: boosts output and gives powerful assistance to lift operation and battery re-charge.
A second charger can be fitted on most existing units.
Work Light in Basket
Special Colour RAL
O22 For an additional price the lift can according to agreement be painted in other RAL-colours.
Plates for stabilizers
O29 For lift set up on soft ground OMMELIFT offers 4 pcs. supporting rubber plates. Holders for placing the plates on the lift follow together with the plates. The dimensions of the plates are 400x400 mm
Flashing Beacons on Stabilizers
O39 The lift can be supplied with flash lights on the four stabilizers. If further warning is requested, a flash light can also be mounted on the rear edge of the telescopic boom.
Battery discharge indicator and time counter on electric motor
O57 Battery discharge indicator and hour meter on elec. motor